“In this workshop, Craig Sullivan will teach the complete lifecycle of his Methodology for Optimising Products. From initial research and sizing up what tools to apply and where to test – you’ll then learn how to generate solid hypotheses for product changes and how to build, implement and iterate designs using AB testing, data and feedback.
You will find out how to stop guessing about product design and figure out what defects or product areas cost you money, what people actually want and which things will really make a difference to your performance figures. You’ll get hands-on coaching with Q&A – to help you find, prioritise and launch tests, with credible statistics and washup reports to share with your team.
Craig will share hands-on techniques encompassing Lean Analytics, Research Tools, Prioritisation, AB testing, Voice of Customer, UX Research and Hypothesis Generation. With a complete slide pack, A3 worksheets, downloads and printables – you’ll be better armed to transform your own teams.”
– Are fed up with people using opinion, ego or cherished notions to design products
– Want to move to testing and measuring, rather than guessing
– Are responsible for product changes, personalisation, marketing, advertising or AB tests
– Want to know how the smart companies organise their teams
– Want to avoid all the stupid mistakes everyone else has made
– Care about reducing wastage in digital product design
– Rapid, lightweight methods for research, discovery, prioritisation and AB testing
– How to stop wasting lots of time on stuff you can’t control
– Which tools and methods have the highest impact
– What prioritisation systems and AB testing tools you should use
– How to get better ideas into the test funnel
Craig has been blending UX, Analytics, Split testing, Voice of Customer and Conversion Optimisation techniques for over 15 years. He's also been building various teams, launching products and hacking the growth of websites for companies like Google, LOVEFiLM, Lego, John Lewis, eBay, The FT and more. He's helped coach clients to grow by £2Bn in new revenue streams within the last 5 years.